TUESDAY – FRIDAY, JULY 21 – JULY 24:
- Panther Island Pavilion Beach venue will be open 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm. Pedal boat rentals and concessions (background music, soft drinks, snacks, and ice cream) will be offered. In accordance with the recent guidance from the Governor, tube rentals are not allowed at this time. Loaner tubes and life vests are available with ID. The venue has a public beach, so feel free to bring your own tube or raft, space out and enjoy the river within the roped swim area. No lifeguard on duty. Credit/Debit Cards only. BYOB and BYOP (picnic). Outside coolers and food are allowed on weekdays. Free parking and beach admission.
- Backwoods Paddlesports will be offering kayak, paddleboard, and canoe rentals 10:00 am – 7:00 pm. BackwoodsPaddlesports.com
SATURDAY & SUNDAY, JULY 25 -26
- Pavilion Island Pavilion Beach Venue will be open 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm. Daily activities will be expanded to include a local food truck, beer concessions and a live acoustic music act starting at 2:00 pm. Pedal boat rentals, loaner tubes and life vests will be available with ID. The venue has a public beach, so feel free to bring your own tube or raft, space out and enjoy the river within the roped swim area. Credit/Debit cards only. On weekends, outside alcohol and food are NOT ALLOWED within the venue. Free parking and beach admission.
- Backwoods will be offering kayak, paddleboard, and canoe rentals. 10:00 am – 7:00 pm. www.backwoodspaddlesports.com
- Blue Morpha Yoga Class – Sunday, July 26, 11:00 am
MONDAY, JULY 27:
- Panther Island Pavilion Beach venue rentals and concessions (including background music) are closed on Mondays, but the beach is open to the public. No lifeguards on duty. BYOB and BYOP (picnic). Outside coolers and food are allowed on weekdays.
- Backwoods Paddlesports will be offering kayak, paddleboard, and canoe rentals 10:00 am – 7:00 pm. www.backwoodspaddlesports.com
FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
- Daily Panther Island Pavilion Beach & River Activities – https://pantherislandpavilion.com/summer-beach-schedule/
- Backwoods Paddlesports – http://www.backwoodspaddlesports.com/
- Sunday Funday – www.sundayfundayfw.com
- Daily water conditions at Panther Island Beach – https://pantherislandpavilion.com/flag-condition/
With your health and safety our primary concern, we will be adhering to the State of Texas executive orders regarding beaches, parks, bodies of water, and water parks and will work to provide the best possible experience for all. In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, we will be operating at limited capacity. Some, but not all, safety precautions include masks required for service and when in common areas (may be removed at picnic table, within white square on lawn or on water); hand sanitizing stations throughout the Panther Island Pavilion beach area; cleaning and sanitizing recreational water equipment after use; disinfecting hard surfaces such as porta-potties, picnic tables, and chairs; social distancing observed in seating and food and beverage lines; posters reminding everyone to follow social distancing; contactless payment options and all event staff wearing PPE if within 6 feet of customers. Protocols are subject to change based on evolving guidance from the State of Texas as it relates to COVID-19. For the full list of protocols, Panther Island Pavilion 2020 Health and Safety Policy.